- Fixed issue with invisible models in Classic graphics.
- Nerfed Blizzard, Flame Strike, and Rain of Fire further.
- Increased range of towers by 200
- Fixed bug with First Blood when player leaves
- Fixed bug with certain spells that result in suicide messing up leaderboard and gold rewards
- Lowered gold bonus from hero kills slightly
This is the first major patch for Footmen Apocalypse. This patch brings a sweep of AoE nerfs, and Single Target buffs, in an attempt to close the gap between AoE and ST heroes.
- All Pick mode has been added.
- Player 1 can select between AR and AP at game start.
- Multiboard (Scoreboard) added, which displays all player Hero and Unit kills/deaths
- Hero killing sprees (multiple ranks) added
- Hero kill bonuses and global announcements added.
- Blizzard damage by ~30%, reduced AoE, increased mana cost
- Flame Strike damage by ~15%, reduced AoE, increased mana cost Starfall damage by ~20%
- Cluster Rockets damage by ~20%
- Thuderstorm damage by ~20%
- Frost Nova, reduced AoE, ST damage, cast range, and AoE damage.
- Sleep level 6 time decreased from 50s to 30s for heroes. Cooldown and mana cost also increased.
- All unit kills now award 20% less gold.
- Shockwave max damage lowered to 410.
- Warstomp max damage lowered to 250.
- Chain lightning max damage lowered to 400.
- Mana burn max damage lowered to 475.
- Firebolt mana cost increased, range decreased.
- Rain of fire mana cost increased.
- Forked Lightning max damage decreased to 500.
- Cleaving attack damage multiplier and AoE decreased.
- Carrion Swarm max damage increased. Increased
- Breath of fire level 4 and 5 damage by ~20%