- Bug fix for Red getting hero kill credit when a base was destroyed by another team
This is a major patch for Footmen Apocalypse. This patch brings another pass of AoE nerfs, gold bounty nerfs, 2 new game modes, and some other quality of life features.
- 2 New Game Modes! Single Draft, and Random Draft
- The weather will change every ~7-15 minutes
- Floating text will now display when a spell is cast
2 New Heroes!
- Added Jaina the Daughter of the Sea
- Frostbolt, Frost Attack, Chain Frost, Mass Teleport
- Added Kiro, the Hedge Master
- Crushing Wave, Immolation, Vampiric Aura, Locust Swarm
- Chain lightning buffed damage to 95/135/200/280/400/500
- Replaced Falcon’s ultimate Transmute with Bladestorm.
- Replaced Shadow’s Frost Nova with Spike, which does single target damage 100/180/270/370/470/570.
- Replaced CattleBruiser’s Frost Nova, with Flame Blast, which does single target damage 100/180/270/370/470/570.
- Replaced Ravage’s Resurrection spell with Avatar.
- Replaced Elemental Spirit’s Thunderstorm with Monsoon
- Lowered gold awarded by units and hero kills by ~20%
- Reduced Critical Stirke Multiplier down to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.5/6
- Blizzard: Reduced number of waves by 1 and damage by 20 for each level
- Lowered Lord of the Apocalypse Trueshot Aura to 10/15/20/25/30/35%
- Rain of Fire: Reduced number of waves by 1 and damage by 30 for each level
- Cluster Rockets, and Firestorm missiles reduced by 2, and AoE reduced by ~30%
- Reduced Stampede, Air Strike and Sea of Flames AoE, and damage amount.
- Reduced Volcano AoE, and damage
- Reduced Starfall and AoE and damage
- Reduced Evasion chance by 10%
- Fixed issue with player 1 getting credit for hero kills when players leave
- Fixed a bunch of tooltips
- Increased items selling range to 400
- Added “Full stop” which orders all of your units to stop. Useful when “Full Send” starts glitching.